Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Subway

Today, during the break, I decide to have Subway. Since it's healthy, and at least I got my protein, fiber and carbs in the same time (also fats :p). Anyway, have you ever tried Pastrami?

the pastrami
(sorry, I googled this pic and actually this is not Subway's
)

What is pastrami? In my opinion, it looks like bacon (the healthier version which also not too salty :p) but from wikipedia.com, this what i've found "Pastrami is a popular delicatessen meat usually made from beef, and, like corned beef, originally created as a way to preserve meat before modern refrigeration."

Not every subway has the pastrami, but the location that I've found so far is at Aurora, next to Krispy Kreme store and still in the same area with 76. Others: Ballard, Greenwood, U-way and Sodo area. It might be a little bit pricey compare to the $5 foot long, it cost around $9 with the tax. But I believe is worth to try. :D

What I think it's good at Subway:
I like oven roasted chix, the seafood thingy (they use imitation crab and mayonnaise which taste so good :D)

My boyfriend likes Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki. It's kinda watery because of the teriyaki sauces but if you craving for something sweet and soft. This might be a good choice :)

and we both agree that we like the pastrami and tuna.

n.b: every store has different promotion of their $5 foot long, but one thing for sure they have great cookies :p try their white chocolate macadamia, it melts in your mouth !! If you really concern about your intake, subway always provide the nutrition fact through online or even in store :) for the meatball lover, try Quiznos instead. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment