Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Breakfast Club

I just realized that I have quite many "unpublished/un-reviewed" pictures. Since my friend was asking about The Breakfast Club picture, I just thought might as well just do the review :)

The Breakfast Club, locating in Lake City and within 3 minutes walking distance from Chase bank or just next to Thai One On. Unique and super american typical restaurant, all freshly cook by a lady and I think the husband is the waiter :P

This is the inside, there weren't any Indonesian around and I don't know if there were before. Old-fashioned and classic, surrounded by pictures. I think the owner put her daughter or grand daughter pictures. Keep track how the lil girl start growing up :)

The Hobo
Three large eggs, sausage, onions, peppers and potatoes scrambled together and topped with cheddar cheese

Three large eggs? Yes, the portion is HUGE. I can't finish it, it's wayyyyyy too much!

The Frisco
Bacon, zucchini, avocado, Swiss cheese and topped with our homemade hollandaise

Honestly, I don't really remember how does it taste since this is not mine as well. I don't think I really can taste the avocado tho. I know hollandaise should be sour but it's too tangy for my tastebud

Custom Omelette's

Hm, don't remember exactly but I believe there are spinach and sausage. I forgot the other ingredients, potato taste pretty good.

Short Stack (2 Big Cakes)

FRESH HOMEMADE PANCAKE. This is my favorite among other foods, hahaha. It's fluffy, way better than IHOP or Denny's or Shari's. Syrup isn't that sweet. Lovin' it.

The place is unique, feels so homey. They don't have the best parking spot but I believe you can figure that out. We don't get the best service ever but I don't really care. Feel free to come if you looking for something different :)

The Breakfast Club
12306 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 361-2582


No comments:

Post a Comment