Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ginger Lime

Yuuhhuuu, it's been a while since my last post. So today I would like to write a review on my lunch.

Tempura Halibut

I have this from Ginger Lime just next to Seattle University. Well, for Seattle U student, I believe you guys have been here for thousand times (hyperball). The food in general is okay, the place is clean, they cook pretty fast. The only thing that I don't really like is the service, no smile. There's once that I'm so pissed that I have to write "smile a little bit please" on my bill. Hehehe

Talking about my Tempura Halibut, it's actually pretty good but this is a dish that you can't eat without rice. It's pretty salty and the sauce is pretty oily as well (as u can see from the picture). Thankfully the fish is fresh and we get salad, positive point :P Reasonable price I have to say, it's cost me $9.35 and FYI they charge you $.25 for the eco friendly to go box which is totally okay. Save OUR world :)

Ginger Lime
732 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122

(206) 323-9030

No comments:

Post a Comment