Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mora Ice Cream

Haha, I really like this Quote:
Dessert is probably the most important stage of the meal, since it will be the last thing your guests remember before they pass out all over the table.
- William Powell
Well, at least as a sweet tooth person there's always space in my stomach for the lovely dessert. So, since we don't have any dessert at Cafe Nola, we go to ice cream place, Mora. This is my 2nd time and still not liking it that much. For my taste bud, they have way too strong flavor and way too sweet. I just like Molly Moon better :D Well, the different is Molly Moon only sells ice cream but Mora has more options, something healthier like Frozen Yogurt or Sorbet, and other drinks and desserts. They have more flavor as well at Mora.

Chocolate Molten Lava Cake with Vanilla and Sabayon flavor Ice Cream

One word : RICH! Oh my, all the foods here are just RICH to the max. Really thick, way over power for my taste bud. Since I haven't tried Molten Lava Cake at Joey's my friend told me that Joey's is better. Unfortunately Mola's, the chocolate doesn't flow out as it shown on the picture (commercial's victim) but it's still way too thick. Good thing it's warm :P Talking about the ice cream, STILL over power, the Vanilla is REALLY vanilla and sweat, I like the Sabayon better, a slight white wine taste with the over power chocolate and vanilla :p

Apple Pie with Gianduja

The apple pie is too mushy, dislike. The ice cream? It's more like Chocolate Gelato, the thing that I REALLY REALLY LOVE from the Gianduja is because they put whole Hazelnut! Nyum!!! Sweet and crunchy. Likey!

We don't finish one of this because we just too full and too sinful. Might come back for other things, not the ice cream. Hopefully the sorbet taste better or at least the frozen yogurt? Haha. The place is a typical small ice cream shop which is cute. Well for ice cream lover, why not you guys try this? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment