Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I ♥ Sushi

We actually went to I ♥ Sushi for 4th of July this year. Location wise, it's pretty strategic because they located in Lake Union so we could see the firework pretty clear. It was really crowded at that time. I didn't expect much as long as we got the food. It was pretty slow but I guess it's just because of the situation, all of the restaurant in Lake Union was full due to 4th of July. So we were lucky!

Btw, sorry for having blurry pictures :( I've supposed to done better. Hx. To tell you the truth I have to wear my glasses now to write this post because I'm not sure whether there's something wrong with my eyes or the picture but I guess it's just the picture (my bad).

Chawan Mushi with Snow Crab

It was cold at that time so the chawan mushi actually warmed me up. I like the snow crab on top as well :D

Garlic Calamari

It's good, not too greasy (or greasy?). Well, at least they have all the salad on the bottom which blend perfectly with the calamari :)

Agedashi Tofu

Yummy! I like this one better than Maneki tho :D

Spicy Tofu

Top to Bottom - Spider, Copy Red Caterpillar, Marlin (?)

Green Tea Tempura Ice Cream

To tell you the truth, I don't really remember how does it all taste. I don't feel like it's 2 $ restaurant but it actually worth the penny. They don't have the nicest place ever, or don't even think about comparing I love sushi with Joey's. (When you're looking for something romantic). It might be romantic but when I came it was sooo crowded so I can't complain too much about that. My friend ordered a couple drinks and it actually nice too :D I'm sure coming back again for the food because they just have the quality, freshness :D Parking spot? They are there for you.

Little story after we had dinner. It was so crowded (4th of July) and we couldn't find a parking spot, and when we finally found parking spot which need 5-10 minutes walking or more. We had to wait for about 1 hour + to go out because there was "nice person" parked just at the back of us. Thankfully that I had my UNO Card in the car so we spent the rest waiting time with playing. Not too bad :P

No comments:

Post a Comment