Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Poquitos

Another review on Mexican Food and I hope you guys don't feed bored. Located in Capitol Hill just next to Quins, this place gets my attention. They have unique design that I feel pretty inviting, so I went to Poquitos and when I came they only have their happy hour menu. I think it was around 3 or 4 that's why it was really slow, barely have customer (working hour). Services are okay, little bit slow, I'm not crazy about their food at all (sorry). One thing I told my friend, this place has an interior design that will make you feel crowded even there's only 2 people inside the restaurant.

Guacamole

Fresh made, it's pretty good but I don't know if you think $4.5 is worth for that amount of guacamole. Btw, it's a free flow chips, I just put the guacamole on top so I don't need to take too much pictures :p

Salsa (Chipotle-garlic-onion & Serrano-cilantro-lime)

It's different from what I expect >_< I thought it's chunk of tomato things but my knowledge might be not broad enough about Mexican Food :S

Brisket
Painted Hills shredded steak, onion, cilantro, salsa roja


Al Pastor
Marinated Carlton Farms pork, pineapple, onion, cilantro, cooked in the traditional method.

I couldn't write much about this place but I don't really like the food. Nothing special and I don't feel it worth the money. I'm sorry, but once again this is based on my taste bud. Maybe they have good drinks tho :p

Poquitos
1000 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122

(206) 453-4216

No comments:

Post a Comment