Friday, June 10, 2011

Wing Central on the Ave

I went to Wing Central on the Ave on my last final on Spring Quarter. Spread my wings and celebrate my freedom, hohohoho. I never knew that they have this place because it's just located just infront of another chicken wing store, BBQ Chicken and I never realized so I guess this place is pretty new.

I personally not a big fans of chicken wing or when I eat it I won't eat the skin. Call me weird, it's okay. I never tried hooters, yes I never. I've only tried Wingdome and BBQ Chicken so there's not much comparison that I can write.

The place wise, I think this will be the PERFECT place to watch games because they have TV all over, big screen or small one special for people who sit on the wall. This place is a bit loud, considering all the TV, the down side of this place is the service. OMG, it takes us FOREVER just to make an order. Sorry to say, but I feel neglected and for the sake of this reason, I might not going back here.

Talking about the food, I have the Garlic Waffle Fries, two flavors wings (i forgot what flavors) and their Hell Wings, claimed as "World Hottest Wing"

Garlic Waffle Fries

Lovely! It's crispy and oily. I think they use fresh garlic so I really can taste it and lovin' it.

Wings

I don't want to say anything because I'm not a big fans of wings and no comparison so I will give 7 out of 10 for the wings and 10/10 for the fresh celery and compliment sauces.

Hell Wing - claimed as The World Hottest Wing

Hell yeah, it's freaking spicy! -_-" Different spicy than Asian spicy because this spiciness bit my tongue, I have to finish this wing really really slow and mix with other wing and waffle :P

Specials:
Mon- $10 Micro Pitchers
Tue- 59 Cent Wings
Wed-2.50 Wells
Thur-1.00 off all 101 beers
SundayFunday - all our drink specials all day long

Wing Central on the Ave
4524 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105

(206) 634-9464

No comments:

Post a Comment